Equipment and layout
Our equipment is constantly being updated and revised due to donations and acquisitions as the Centre develops. For the rig layout, click here.
- Mixing desk – Soundcraft SI Expression – This can be operated from either the technical pod or the last row of the bleacher seating.
- Mixing desk -Soundcraft LX2 II (Back Up) –
- Amplifier – QSC Audio RMX 850
- DI Boxes – Active x2, Passive x2
- Speakers – EV Sx100+ these speakers are wall mounted
- Monitors – 3x Art Series 310A
- CD player – Technics Compact Disc Player
- Microphone stands x3
- Microphone leads as required
- A tape player can be made available but needs to be requested in advance
- I Mac with Qlab (Only for Audio)
- SM58 x6
- SM57 x2
- AKG D5 x2
- AKG C1000 x3
We may be able to source further sound equipment for use in the centre. Please contact the centre to discuss your needs and the costs that may be involved in supplementing our in-house equipment.
- Zero 88 Jester TLxtra – This can be operated from either the technical box or the last row of the bleacher seating.
- Zero 88 Fat Frog desk (Back Up)
- Data splitter, 8way universal Buffer/ splitter DC-PMX-DMX
Lanterns and accessories
- THT 1000 Fresnel x8
- Stairville MH-100 Beam x 4
- Source 4 Profile jnr 26’ x7
- Source 4 Profile jnr zoom 25’-50’ x1
- Par 64 x 8
- Strand Pat 123 x3
- Minuette Fresnel 500w x11 – please note that these lanterns do not have barn-doors.
- Quartet profile 22/40 x2 – please note that these lanterns do not have colour frames.
- 500w Single Flood x2
- 500w 4way Flood x1
- Gobo holders
- Source four profile x1 size B
- Source four Jnr Zoom profile x1 size M
- Pat 23 x3 size B or M
- Iris for Pat 23 x3
- 16amp 6m extension leads x6
- 16amp 9m extension leads x4
- 16amp splitter 5m, two way x4
- 16amp splitter – two way, short leads x4
- Intercom system – Stonewood Audio CMLS2
- Head cans and belt pack x3 – There are positions for cans in the technical position, backstage and in several upstage positions
- Phillips observation system, Monitor relay – in central dressing room
- Environmental noise control monitor – Sentry MKZ
- DVD player and Television
- Television with in-built video player x2
- Projector – Cannon AISYS Hung centrally from lighting bar 2 FOH
- Projector -NEC VT575 Hung centrally from back of stage area
- Free standing projector screen
Click here to view the rig/plug plan and the measurements at Hanger Farm Arts Centre.
For any further technical information and advice, or to book an appointment to view the space or discuss your production, please contact us.